Graffo
I've always been very interested in graffiti. Something about the style and the manor of it has always attracted me to it.
I stumbled upon a Central American artist who made a song about graffiti. Ok I understand that not many people will be able to understand the lyrics to this but what really interested me about this video was nto the lyrics as much as the footage. Its something that no matter your language you can understand what he's trying to talk about. The perspective of graffiti is amazing for the fact that you could be in a whole different part of the world but can stay connected with one thing, paint. Enjoy the footage and if you understand the lyrics then enjoy it too. I don't know the artist name but all I know is its a good video, kinda grainy, but good non the less.
I stumbled upon a Central American artist who made a song about graffiti. Ok I understand that not many people will be able to understand the lyrics to this but what really interested me about this video was nto the lyrics as much as the footage. Its something that no matter your language you can understand what he's trying to talk about. The perspective of graffiti is amazing for the fact that you could be in a whole different part of the world but can stay connected with one thing, paint. Enjoy the footage and if you understand the lyrics then enjoy it too. I don't know the artist name but all I know is its a good video, kinda grainy, but good non the less.
0 comments:
Post a Comment